Many clients come to us seeking an affordable and highly effective alternative to an in-house marketing team … an alternative that will help grow their businesses and attract new customers.
The clever folk at Gruff Design provide honest counsel to support the development of strategies that enable business owners to create, communicate and execute kick-ass marketing solutions that will help achieve their goals.
Our people have been in the industry for a long time, and come from backgrounds as diverse as design, marketing, branding and even psychology. All advice offered is based on this eclectic and extensive experience. We know how to build businesses through effective marketing, because we’ve successfully done it ourselves, over and over again!
It is crucial to analyse the marketing actions your business is taking to acquire customers across print, digital, social media and other channels
So how do we kick-start the process? By diving head-first into the depths of your business! Over a six to eight-week period we’ll conduct an exhaustive review of all your marketing touch points. During this time, Gruff Design will leave no stone unturned and will …
- look at your existing materials and channels to determine where best to apply your human and financial resources in the future
- review your positioning in the marketplace
- study your revenue streams
- analyse the marketing actions your business is taking to acquire customers across print, digital, social media and other channels
- consider what’s working and what’s not
- identify changes that could have a big and positive impact on marketing outcomes
- review how your customers are talking about you online, and consider how to influence this chatter
- study the activities of your competitors and look for OPPORTUNITIES that you might not see. A fresh set of eyes is always valuable!
All of this acquired knowledge will be reported back to you by means of a snazzy presentation, along with our considered strategic advice and key recommendations on actions that should be taken, and services that should be engaged.
Just a quick note … we recommend going through this process annually, or at the very least every second year. It’s important that you continually revisit your marketing strategy, to make sure it remains fit-for-purpose and continues to have maximum impact.